RMR Publishers always look towards intellectuals’ contribution for its academic initiatives including IMSTS. Therefore, we welcome applications from entire globe regarding offering free membership of intellectuals, scholars and academicians in editorial board, advisory board and research review committee. Likewise, everyone may also apply for associate editor, member academic research ethics review committee and proofreader as per his/her qualification.
- If you are PhD and/or Post-Doctorate qualified, you may send your application for joining editorial board, advisory board and Reviewers Committee of IMSTS.
- If you are M.Phil or MS qualified, you may only send your application for joining us as an associate editor or a member “Academic Research Ethical Review Committee”.
- If you are qualified in Masters (or above) for English and/or Urdu language, you may send your application for the designation of proofreader.
How to Register
Copy the format given below, filled it and send via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com along with detailed CV and recent Photo.
If you feel any difficulty in downloading or filling this form, you may simply mail us the require fields, such as;
- Your desired designation for IMSTS: Member Advisory Board / Member Editorial Board / Reviewer / Associate Editor / Member Academic Research Ethics Review Committee / Proofreader (anyone).
- Your fields of interest related to this journal is/are:
- Your current designation is:
- Your PhD/MS thesis title is:
- From where you earned PhD/MS Degree: University Name, City, Country
- Your PhD/MS session was:
- Your native city and country:
- Countries of your visit:
- Language(s) Proficiency:
- Your CV
- Your most recent photo
If You are Already our Worthy Part
This electronic portal facilitates the worthy members of Pak-Iran Intellectuals Forum, Islamabad Institute for Political Economy, Islamabad Institute for Numerological and Psycho-Future Sciences, Islamabad Institute for Railway Studies and Islamabad Institute for Constitutional and Legislative Debates.