Rehmat and Maryam Researches (RMR)
The Rehmat and Maryam Researches (RMR) is an academic registered research-orientated company and think tank functioning in the Lodhran, Rawalpindi and Islamabad (Pakistan).
Our benevolent purpose is to:
- Promote research into (and the publication of the useful results thereof) and the education of the public in various academic disciplines, such as anthropology, economics, cultural studies, constitutional studies, gender studies, ethnography, international relations, metaphysics, political economy, political science, sociology, spiritual studies and theological studies. Moreover, our debating forums assist the scholars in understanding functioning of market and future avenues in investment and trade within the context of academic researches.
- Promote inter-faith harmony, multiculturalism and 3Ps (Peace, progress and Prosperity)
- Advance environmental protection or improvement and sustainable development
- Advance the arts, culture and heritage
- Assist the policy makers in the fields of political, legislative and/or constitutional engineering regarding establishing a welfare state
- Publish academic research journals, books and magazines
- Conduct seminars on national and international affairs
The Rehmat and Maryam Researches (RMR) is a registered research-orientated company and think tank functioning in the Lodhran, Rawalpindi and Islamabad (Pakistan).
RMR Publishers is an exclusive part of the Rehmat and Maryam Researches. Its aim is to publish academic journals, reports, essays, travelogues and everything related to social sciences and humanities academia. For this purpose, it is not only associated with research centers and debating forums within the Rehmat and Maryam researches but think tanks, colleges, universities and various public institutions.
Regardless of social differences, our mission must only be to promote peace, progress and prosperity by ensuring inter-faith harmony, multiculturalism and cosmopolitanism.Dr. Muhammad Asim